MessengerSays turned off comments last August. We decided to do this because the comments section was getting used more for newsgroup type communication than actually comments on the blog topic so we pointed people to our newsgroup instead. We have gotten some comments recently about our lack of comments and we would like to know what you think. Of course you cannot comment on this post, so we have setup a poll to track your opinion.
Should comments be turned on for MessengerSays?
- Yes please
- No thanks
I will post again when we have closed the poll.
If you want to create a poll on your Space check this Polls Gadget out.
March 19 Update:
The results are in:
- Yes please [turn on comments] – 342 votes – 82%
- No thanks [keep comments off] – 76 votes – 18%
Thanks to everyone (all 418 of you) who voted. We have turned comments back on.
Things to note:
- We will not be responding to all comments
- We will delete inappropriate comments (if you see any send us mail Subject = Comments, To = messengerbloggers @ hotmail dot com)
- If you need help with a Messenger problem – check out this post for the best places to go for help and feedback